Life Expectancy Calculator
120 Year Old Woman Shares The Secret Food She Eats Every Day
Baby Boomer Diet -Top 5 Things to Change After Age 50
My Heart Attack --"I Had Just Had The Best Day"
My Heart Attack--"I Had a Silent Heart Attack"
How Long Will I Live? This is the model used
by many Life Insurance Companies
Start with the number 72
- If you are male, subtract 3.
- If you are female, add 4.
- If you live in an urban area with the population over 2 million,
- If a grandparent lived to age 85 or over, add 6.
- If all four grandparents lived to age 80 or over, add 6.
- If either parent died of a stroke or heart attack before 50,
- If any parent, brother or sister under age 50 has (or had)
cancer or a heart condition, or has
diabetes, subtract 2.
- As an individual, do you earn over $60,000 a year? subtract 2.
- If you finished college, add 1.
- If you have a graduate or professional degree, add 2 more.
- If you are 65 or over and still working, add 3.
- If you live with a spouse or friend, add 5. If not, subtract 1
for every 10 years alone since age 25.
- If you work behind a desk, subtract 3.
- If your work requires heavy physical labor, add 3.
- If you exercise strenuously (tennis, running, etc.) five times a
week for at least 1/2 hour, add 4:
two or three times a week, add 2.
- Do you sleep more than 10 hours each night? Subtract 4.
- Are you intense? Aggressive? Easily angered? Subtract 3.
- Are you easy-going and relaxed? Add 3.
- Are you happy? Add 1. Unhappy? Subtract 2.
- Have you had a speeding ticket in the last year? Subtract 1.
- Do you smoke more than two packs a day? Subtract 8. One or
two packs? Subtract 6.
One - half to one pack? Subtract 3.
- Do you drink the equivalent of two drinks of hard liquor a
day? Subtract 1.
- Are you overweight by 50 pounds or more? Subtract 8. By 30
to 50 pounds? Subtract 4.
By 10 to 30 pounds? Subtract 2.
- Are you a man over 40 and have annual checkups? Add 2.
- If you are a woman and see a gynecologist once a year, add 2.
- If you are between 30 and 40, add 2.
- If you are between 40 and 50, add 3.
- If you are between 50 and 70, add 4.
- If you are over 70, add 5.
Add your score to get your life expectancy at this time. Now
compare it to the national average for various ages:
Age Now Male Female
0 - 10 69.8 77.2
11 - 19 70.3 77.5
20 - 29 71.2 77.8
30 - 39 71.3 77.9
40 - 49 73.5 79.4
50 - 59 76.1 79.0
60 - 69 80.2 83.6
70 - 79 85.9 87.7
80 - 90 90.0 91.1
Do you know the single best way to extend your life expectancy?
Do you know the single best indicator of your overall health?
Foods That Lower Your Blood Pressure
10 Tips to Improve Your Health As You Age
Snoring Linked to Risk of Stroke
The One Food That May Extend Your Life
Americans Fall to 41st In LifeSpans
What is Angina?
Why Americans Read In Bathrooms-The Hidden Epidemic of Constipation
Bowels -3 Keys to Normal Bowels
Bowel Movements Indicate Your Overall Health
Foods That Reduce Blood Pressure
Waist Size Matters
Ideal Waist Size for Men and Women
Why We Go Soft In the Middle
My Heart Attack
How Long Will You Live--Life Expectancy Calculator
Fish Oil Health Benefits -Let Me Count The Ways
Quinoa-A New Superfood
Sugar-The Disease Connection
How Much Is Too Much Salt
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Healthy Life
Advertise With Us
Disclaimer : All information on www.collectivewizdom.com is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For
(c) copyright collectivewizdom.com 2007 -2011 and all prior years. All rights reserved